By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a.Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on Capital Builderâs web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i.modify or copy the materials;
ii.use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii.attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Capital Builder web site;
iv.remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v.transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Capital Builder at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Capital Builder web site are makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Capital Builder does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Capital Builder or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss or profit, monetary and/or non monetary,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials communicated by Capital Builder and its Employees.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Capital Builder web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Capital Builder does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Capital Builder may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Capital Builder does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Capital Builder has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Capital Builder of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Capital Builder web site shall be governed by the Indian laws, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
* Please note that services will be activated subject to receipt of KYC documents.
* If requested, services can be kept on hold, but for not more than 1 months.
* Subscriber agrees to settle the disputes if any subject to INDORE ( M.P. ) jurisdiction.
* Investment in NSE/BSE/MCX/NCDEX/Forex segment is subject to market risks.
* Client has to follow all the trading strategies strictly. The trading strategies are communicated through SMS, mails or will share by executive before the start of services.
* In case if you receive any explicit or implicit communication regarding fixed return please report to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before start of the services. Any claim regarding
guaranteed returns will not be entertained after start of services.
* Capital Builder believes in product first approach and thus we dedicate majority of our revenues towards research, so when we receive subscription request we allot resources to it. So the subscription cannot be cancelled/refunded in any case. Also if any part payment is made by subscriber then he is liable to pay remaining amount irrespective of services status.
* Company spent big efforts to generate best technical calls from market, its done by team work hence our calls is our asset, We do not sell our services to reseller & If anyone take calls from us & resell it ahead then it came into Illegal activity, For which company may take serious legal action against it & block services immediately after found of the same.
* All clients must submit relevant KYC & Risk Profiling before start of services.
* Please email or speak with a Capital Builder representative if you have a question regarding the plan or your risk profile or for any other query.
* By filling out the ‘Free Trial Form’ Or the ‘Quick Form’ and ‘Contact Us’ on this website, you agree to provide us your valid mobile number. Also by providing your mobile number, you provide us the consent to call you on the number provided by you and send SMS on your mobile number. You provide your consent for us to use your mobile number even if it is registered on the National ‘Do Not Disturb’ registry.